Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions that people have regarding their concerns for in-home living facilities and other crucial aspects.
Q. How can Royal Garden Board & Care help my parents and me?
- Royal Garden Board & Care can provide you with care in either a home or an institutional environment at our facilities. It means that we can not only offer a caring environment for your senior loved ones in our assisted living community.
Q. How do I arrange for your services?
- You can contact us, and we can arrange a consultation and assessment to work with you and discuss the possible solutions available for your loved ones. After determining the appropriate approach, we design a personalized care plan that can cater to your senior loved one’s needs.
Q. Where are services from Royal Garden Board & Care available?
- Royal Garden Board & Care Homes is a family-owned business operating since 2000 to provide seniors with the utmost care in a loving home environment. We provide our services across San Fernando Valley at our 3 locations in Valley Glen and Tarzana.
Q. What is the cost comparison between moving into a facility and remaining home?
- We know and understand that the average cost of facility care is on the rise. With the rise of minimum state hourly wages our assisted living community still offers the best care at affordable rates compared to other local facilities.
Q. How do you approach a senior about the necessity for the move to assisted living?
- If one of your aging loved ones might be reaching the point where moving to an assisted living facility is becoming necessary, we understand approaching the conversation can be challenging. Many seniors have outdated ideas regarding assisted living, particularly if they have ever had a parent or grandparent living in a nursing home.
A nursing home is not the same thing at all, but many people do not know the difference between nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and in-home care.
We advise creating a list of all the signs indicating that your loved one may benefit from an assisted living home. However, you should make sure that you express your concerns as just that: concerns. That way, they can hear the worries you have about their health and wellbeing instead of a list of things that you think are “wrong” with them.
We have all felt the impact of the novel coronavirus disease caused by the COVID-19 virus. The virus changed the landscape of the world around us and created new challenges that must be overcome. At Royal Garden Board & Care, we are particularly attuned to the risks that the pandemic presents for our senior population.
We have been closely monitoring the situation and continuing to provide safe, reliable, compassionate, and affordable in-home care to our patients. WIn these difficult times, one’s home also remains the safest option for seniors as we aim to reduce possible exposure to the virus.
Have More Questions Regarding Royal Garden Board & Care’s Services?
Contact us by calling at (818) 805-2520 to get in touch and find out more.